In the easy-to-learn, fast-paced ONO 99™ card game, 2 to 6 players try to avoid being the one to place the card on the discard stack that makes the running total go to 99 or over! Every card counts, and as each player puts a card on the discard pile, they call out the total. Don't forget, the objective is to keep the total under 99! Watch out, because one of the cards is the ONO 99™ card; if a player is dealt or draws an ONO 99™ card, they must keep it and may not play it! The ONO 99™ card game can be great practice for kids learning mathematical addition and subtraction Last player left wins. A great choice for game night, or to bring along when traveling. Colors and decorations may vary.
- The ONO 99™ card game is an exciting game with a discard pile that requires players to add up the running total and announce it with each discard, while staying under 99!
- Watch out for the ONO 99™ card -- if a player is dealt or draws an ONO 99™ card, they must keep it and may not play it.
- A fun way to encourage math skills, at any age! The total never goes below zero, so simple addition and subtraction will do. Three losses knock a player out and the last player to stays in wins.
- Every card counts, and there are some special cards to change the momentum, like REVERSE, DRAW 2 and a MINUS 10. Don't forget to decrease the total with a minus card.
- Fast paced but easy to learn, this game is fun for the whole family. Up to 10 can play! Bring it out for game night or take it along as an entertaining game for travel.
- Makes a great gift for card lovers ages 7 years or older.
Shipping & Returns
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
For our full refund policy, please click here for Exchanges & Returns.