The loyal Guardian Dragon was rare even in the Age of Dragons. Only a few brave knights and kind kings were fortunate enough to be worthy of the Guardian Dragon’s watchful attention. Those who did enjoyed prosperous reigns and long lives.
- Scientific Name: Draco custos
- Characteristics: Standing at attention, the guardian dragon would be a formidable sight outside a castle, keep, or hall, which is why so many ancient rulers sought the mild-mannered yet imposing breed. They were never considered pets, but were often counted part of the royal guard.
- Size and Color: A little over 6 inches wide and 5 inches tall, the stately guardian dragon displays several shades of royal blue, along with magnificent gilded horns and claws
- The Guardian Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Shipping & Returns
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our full refund policy, please click here for Exchanges & Returns.